Thursday, May 22, 2014

Three Words, Eight Letters

I love you.”

The effect of these three simple words is just … unbelievable. It seems like every person has this hidden switch inside that can only be turned on once these three letters come out of somebody else’s lips 

“I love you.”

Just three words, eight letters long, but once heard and once said, everything changes in a blink of an eye.

“I love you.

Just three simple words, but it pushes you forth towards believing in countless possibilities and insurmountable chances.

“I love you.”

Just three simple words, but it relentlessly changes every bit of you. 

“I love you.”

Just three simple words, but the difficulty of ever saying it is undeniable. 

“I love you.”

Just three simple words, but it impels you to do things you did not initially think of ever doing.

“I love you.”

Just three simple words, but once heard, you’re completely different.

“I love you.”

Just three simple words, but the euphoria that comes with it is almost too good to be true.

“I love you.”

Just three simple words, but the desolation, once unreciprocated, is beyond imaginable.

“I love you.”

Just three simple words, but often taken for granted.

“I love you.”

Just three simple words, but often left unspoken.

 I love you.”

Just three simple words.
Three simple words, but the effect is extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment