Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hello, Blogspot. We met again.

I decided to make a new blog aside from this one because I realized that it's actually pretty good to have a haven for my thoughts (hence the title of this very blog) online. Since my other blog only consists of my book reviews (since I happen to be one of today's biggest bookworms), posting something personal in it feels so . . . irrelevant, if you even get what I'm saying here.

Therefore, my "abrupt" decision to establish a new blog.

This isn't my very first time here in Blogspot, though. Way back when I was in high school, when I was just starting to discover my unconditional love for written words, I made an account here, but then completely forgot all about it since my fifteen-year-old mind then wasn't probably really up to documenting her thoughts regularly.

But bleh, everything's changed now.

I just recently graduated from college, if you even give a shit about that, thank you very much. Now, I have all the time in the world to do more writing, especially now that my mind is incessantly running, always filled with thoughts stuggling to break free through written words. My imagination is constantly overflowing with ideas, pushing me to let it out through my writing.

And that's what I'll be doing here.

This blog is is solely dedicated for the products of my unstoppable thinking and imagination; my short stories, my realizations in my futile little existence, you know, basically everything that needs to be poured out.

Hello, Blogspot. I'm Camille. It's nice to finally have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment